I had a lot of great support, I built some positive relationships, and I got a job out of it!
WorkReady helps you prepare for the world of work. Our virtual workshops, led by industry experts, focus on workplace skills and the sector-specific skills you’ll need to get your career in motion.
With WorkReady, you’ll attend one-to-two-hour sessions that deliver great information, tips and strategies for wherever you are in your employment journey.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Resilience – so you can bounce back from set-backs
- Critical thinking – so you can see the big picture
- Social perceptiveness – because we all have to get along at work
- Complex problem solving – for the really tough challenges
- Persuasion and negotiation – to help people see your point of view
Our WorkReady workshops are held virtually.
We’re working on new programs right now, please check back soon for more information!
PTC Information Session
WorkReady Personal Branding
WorkReady Finance 101 - Life Insurance
WorkReady: Navigating the Sustainability Job Boards
PTC Information Session-January
WorkReady: Getting the Job - Beyond the Resume
WorkReady Finances 101 Credit and Debt Management
WorkReady: Sustainable Job Interviews - Find Your Confidence
PTC Information Session - February
WorkReady Finance 101 Intro to Investing
PTC Information Session - March
WorkReady Finance 101 Scholarships, Book Recommendations