Conflict is inevitable, even in a workplace setting but that doesn’t mean it needs to keep us from excelling in our different roles.
In this session we will explore how to tackle conflict with some key strategies that anyone can apply.
This program is part of an ongoing workshop series with Prince’s Trust Canada and Halifax Central Library, so check out and register for our other sessions too.
All workshops are held at the Halifax Central Library branch and are open to youth 16-30 years old and are FREE to attend.
In this session we will:
- Discuss what is conflict and why it is important
- Learn different approaches to conflict
- Apply negotiation skills to address conflict in a workplace setting
- Practice negotiation skills
- Discuss feedback and conflict in the workplace