Step 1: Review your listing
- On a phone or laptop find your listing on www.buyveteran.ca and see how it looks.
- Make note of any edits you’d like to make.
- If it’s perfect and edits are not required, please continue to Step 2 anyway.
Step 2: Login to your listing
(This must be done on a desktop or laptop computer)
- From our homepage www.princestrust.ca (where the directory lives), navigate to "Login" in the upper right corner.
- When the new window opens, skip over the login and password fields, and click “Forgot Password.” Enter the email you received this message at.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email with the subject “Prince’s Trust Canada - Forgot Password Request” from email@example.com. Check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive. Follow the link in the email which will take you to a page where you can create a new password.
- Once you’ve created a new password, navigate back to "Login" (in the upper right corner) and login to your business listing with your email and new password.
Step 3. Edit your listing
- If you don’t need to edit your listing –you are finished. Thank you!
- If you need to edit your listing, select “Edit your business(es) information” from the side menu. Your listing is automatically updated once edits are submitted.