I had a lot of great support, I built some positive relationships, and I got a job out of it!
WorkReady helps you prepare for the world of work. Our virtual workshops, led by industry experts, focus on workplace skills and the sector-specific skills you’ll need to get your career in motion.
With WorkReady, you’ll attend one-to-two-hour sessions that deliver great information, tips and strategies for wherever you are in your employment journey.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Resilience – so you can bounce back from set-backs
- Critical thinking – so you can see the big picture
- Social perceptiveness – because we all have to get along at work
- Complex problem solving – for the really tough challenges
- Persuasion and negotiation – to help people see your point of view
Our WorkReady workshops are being held virtually right now, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll begin offering in-person workshops.
We’re working on new programs right now, please check back soon for more information!