I had a lot of great support, I built some positive relationships, and I got a job out of it!
Level up your skills for the transforming world of work. Our workshops, led by industry experts, focus on the hard and soft professional skills you’ll need to get your career in motion.
You’ll attend one-to-two-hour sessions that deliver great information, tips and strategies for wherever you are in your employment journey.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Resilience – so you can bounce back from set-backs
- Critical thinking – so you can see the big picture
- Social perceptiveness – because we all have to get along at work
- Complex problem solving – for the really tough challenges
- Persuasion and negotiation – to help people see your point of view
GLOBAL ISMAILI CIVIC DAY: TAKE ACTION FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE (TORONTO)
GLOBAL ISMAILI CIVIC DAY: TAKE ACTION FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE (VANCOUVER)
Explore Skills: Personal Branding for Career Success
Beyond the Resume: Advance Your Job Search Strategies